CM’s disabled marriage incentive scheme
Under the Department of Madhya Pradesh Government, Social Justice and Disaster Welfare Department, Deendayal Antyodaya Mission was established keeping in view the spirit of the common people and their involvement in helping the disabled, poor and weaker families of the state. Under this scheme, a scheme for providing financial assistance for the collective marriage of the poor, poor / widow / abandoner is prepared and started in the name of the Chief Minister’s Youth Welfare Scheme in the year 2006.
Documents to be submitted for benefits under the scheme: –
- Application in prescribed format.
- Native certificate of groom bride.
- Marriage certificate of competent officer.
- Affidavit to never separate the groom bride.
- Joint passport size photo of groom bride.
1. Must be a native of Madhya Pradesh 2. Kanya's age is 18 years and groom's age is 21 years or more. 3. The head of the family should not be an income tax payer. 4. Kanya or groom is more than 40 percent disabled.
Rs.2,00,000 / - if one of the girl or groom is disabled 1,00,000 / - and both are disabled. The incentive amount is provided in a lump sum.
How To Apply
In order to avail the assistance amount under the scheme, the applicant should submit online or offline application in the prescribed form to the Joint Director / Deputy Director, Social Justice and Disaster Welfare Department of the application. designated officer for acceptance – Joint Director / Deputy Director Social Justice and Disabled Welfare Department and time limit for resolving applications is 15 working days.